Kamis, 12 Desember 2013

Watching Computer and Tablet Sales in the 2013 Holiday Season

One of this blog's early popular posts was when I did this same topic last holiday season. Continuing in the same way as I did before, first let me describe where my data comes from:

Starting with Thanksgiving Day, I visited my local Best Buy several times. I have also made similar visits to Staples, Target, Office Depot and Walmart. On these visits I monitor how many are looking at what items in the Computer/Tablet sections and chat with employees in that store section. Last year I also checked to see which touch screens were dirty, but alas, the stores have started cleaning them often and that is no longer useful. Daily, I also monitor the Amazon Bestsellers list, looking mostly at the top 20 for Tablets and Laptops, but also occasionally looking at the whole top 100 and also Desktops.

This methodology is obviously partially anecdotal, but at least last year I wasn't all that far off.

Below is a summary of my observations:

Read more »

video microsoft office word How To Convert a Word documents to PDF NOW

microsoft office word 2007 how to Save as PDF format. microsoft office word How To Convert a Word documents to PDF Video's was published...