Kamis, 16 Januari 2014

Updated and Added Benchmarks

I've updated numbers for the BayTrail chips because we now have a fair number of commercial products using them.
The number for the z3770 (which, alas, is barely available) has gone up significantly. The number for the z3740 went up slightly.

(I am angry enough at Intel for the lack of z3770 products that I seriously considered removing it from the chart. I wish they would just explain what is going on.)

I added two Ivy Bridge chips that are popular in current best-selling inexpensive laptops: Celeron 1007U and Pentium 2127U.

I added the Haswell i5-4250U from the MacBook Air.

As usual, you can find the Benchmark Table here: Arm vs Intel Benchmarks

video microsoft office word How To Convert a Word documents to PDF NOW

microsoft office word 2007 how to Save as PDF format. microsoft office word How To Convert a Word documents to PDF Video's was published...